Top 10 Reasons to Attend
Reason #1: Learn How to Build a Center of Excellence
A Center of Excellence is a team that employs proven methods around a specific focus area or business practice to create desired outcomes. Enterprise telecom management achieves Center of Excellence status when professionals incorporate the requisite components such as leadership and policy, and when they embrace the following fundamental principles:
- Aligning technical, financial and operational objectives within the telecom environment
- Addressing in detail how the fixed and mobile telecom environment contributes to bottom-line results
Reason #2: Gain Valuable Insight from Enterprise Use Cases
Hear from enterprise telecom leaders who are currently repositioning their telecom environments into a Center of Excellence that drives business results. Find out how they have implemented sweeping change to support the strategic goals of their organization.
Reason #3: Learn Key Best Practices and How to Implement Them
Bring your most challenging projects and toughest questions – and get expert advice and answers during interactive break-out and Round Table sessions led by AOTMP and other industry experts. These interactive sessions offer a truly valuable learning and networking experience. You’ll have the opportunity to hear what challenges other attendees are tackling, and best practice advice on addressing those issues.
Reason #4: Get a FREE Efficiency First® Performance Score For Your Company
The AOTMP Efficiency First® team will create a custom performance score for your enterprise that shows how it ranks on the patented Efficiency First® Framework. Schedule a one-on-one meeting with one of our analysts to learn about the Performance Index and how your results compare to your peers.
Reason #5: Understand the Value of Business Rules to Strengthen Your Environment
Learn common business rules required to automate and streamline telecom management processes. Takeaways include actionable recommendations for improving telecom management efficiency in your environment.
- Corporate Policy: Key considerations for your organization when developing and maintaining corporate policy.
- Insourcing / Outsourcing: Answer the insourcing vs outsourcing question by examining aspects such as hard and soft costs, performance management, and customer experience. It further will provide direction on what steps to take after deciding whether to outsource or insource any services.
- Lifecycle Management: Explore the variables in business rules for policy enforcement, service ordering, invoice processing, inventory management, user support, dispute management and vendor management activities that every telecom professional needs to know.
Reason #6: Get Free On-Site Training from AOTMP University
Receive in-person training in a classroom setting on key topics within 3 distinct tracks, and choose to apply courses toward certification. AOTMP University certifications recognize top industry professionals and serve as an outward symbol of understanding, commitment to excellence and the use of industry standards and best practices. Earn your credentials and improve efficiency in your company. Learn more about certification here.
- Track 1: Managing Your Environment and Center of Excellence
- Efficiency First® Framework and Center of Excellence
- Expanding your Telecom Management Practice Globally
- Turning Telecom into a Strategic Asset
- Track 2: Expanding Technology Applications in Your Environment
- Telecom Security – Physical Security, Wireless Device Security and Asset Disposal
- Cloud Services
- How to Implement Unified Communications (UC)
- Track 3: Managing Assets in your Environment
- Invoice Auditing: Top Auditing Checks
- Optimization: Top Optimization Opportunities
- Inventory Management: What to Track and Maintain?
Reason #7: Explore the Latest Telecom Management Solutions
Exhibit Hall: Get a first-hand look at the latest technologies and services available for telecom and IT professionals. The exhibit hall offers a unique opportunity to interact with sponsors and exhibitors, all in one convenient location. Walk away with a short list of telecom, mobility and IT providers that can meet the needs of your enterprise.
Solution Spotlight Sessions: You’ll have the opportunity to listen to key vendors share their latest solutions to help you get ahead of the curve.
Reason #8: Positively Impact One of Your Top Operating Expenses
Companies are looking at every angle to reduce expenses and work more efficiently, and the conference will show you how to do just that – while positively impacting one of your top operating expenses. This conference isn’t about walking endless expo halls and picking up a few pieces of useful information; leave the conference with an action plan and REAL strategies to generate results.
Reason #9: Networking and Relationship Building
There’s nothing more powerful than expanding your network and having the right connections. You’ll have an opportunity to meet and connect with telecom professionals from all walks of life. One of the most common takeaways from the conference is “I didn’t realize other companies had the same challenges I have”.
Reason #10: Awards and Recognition
You’ve made an impact – you should be recognized! Participate in the Telecom Management Industry Awards, honoring innovations, game changers and visionaries in the industry.